Getting a central government job is a dream of many youngsters in India as it will give them the wings to soar heights and make a name for themselves. It a career step that can make their future as the lucrative opportunity will expand their professional worth. The Indian Railways have opened their doors for eligible candidates to work them as ALP and technicians. The RRB ALP Recruitment instruction for the interested candidates are;
Details about the Lucrative Job in Railways
The Railways are inviting application from the eligible candidates across India for the post of ALP (17849 vacancies) and Technician (9170 vacancies) posts. Candidates can apply online for the job at the official site of www.indianrailways.gov.in from 27th January 2018 to 26th February 2018.
Are you Eligible?
The Railways has published the eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for the post. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can only apply.
- Candidates who have completed SSLC and ITI /Matriculation/ CCAA (Course Completed Act Apprentices)
- Candidates who have Degree in Engineering or Diploma can also apply
Candidates applying for the post must have minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years of age.
The interested candidates can apply for the post by paying an application fees (non-refundable) online using a secured platform. The fees details are as follows;
- General and OBC:Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Transgender/Female/Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes: Rs 250/-
Selection Process to find the Cream of Crop
The Railway strives to find the perfect candidate for the vacancies, so interested people need to undergo test process. The screening process to find the best performer involves two steps;
- Online examination that has 120 questions each carrying one mark and has negative marks for wrong answers. The test duration is 90 minutes that covers the following topics;
- Arithmetic: 20 questions
- Reasoning: 10 questions
- General Awareness: 25 questions
- General Intelligence: 05 questions
- General Science: 30 questions
- Technical ability: 30 questions
The details about the online examination and the syllabus are available at http://www.ibpsguide.com/rrb-railway-recruitment that will give good idea about what to expect. Please refer to the website for complete details that will help candidates prepare for the examination.
How Can Candidates Apply for the Post
The RRB ALP Recruitment is strict about the eligibility of the candidates. So, if the candidates have established their eligibility, then they can follow the easy steps to apply for the post.
- Visit the official website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Select the zonal website in the official page.
- Find the notification of the ALP and technician vacancies.
- Fill the relevant details without making any mistake.
- Upload the recent copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph.
- Make the online payment of fees using the secured gateway.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the page for future reference.
The job at railways is a gateway for experiencing the new technology that can shape up India for a glorious future. The candidates getting the job with Railways will make their career growth in an impeccable manner as it will expose them to the knowledge and skill that is unsurpassed. Therefore, candidates with the thirst to prove themselves can apply for the vacancies. Visit the official website for more details to have a secure future.